Human Behavior Assessments:
Employee Development & Employee Selection System
"Research proves when a person fails in their career, in more than 90% of the cases, that failure is directly attributed to some aspect of human behavior. Failure is not usually caused by lack of education, knowledge, skill, experience or other factor!"
~University of Michigan
With so many assessments and tools available, why did we select the Winslow Research Institute?
Five Key Differentiators below are exclusive features of the Winslow Assessment System not available to you or your organization from any other known assessment firm.
- Most Comprehensive Assessment: The Winslow Profile is the most comprehensive assessment available to measure the personality, behavior and attitudes of employees or applicants. Our Profile measures the 24 personality traits directly relevant to success in all positions, at all levels on your organizational chart.
- Assessment Validity Controls: The Winslow Profile contains special control questions that determine the accuracy and objectivity of the answers participants give to the questions in the Profile.
- Valid Reports Guaranteed: Winslow Reports will only be prepared when participants’ answers to the Profile are accurate and objective. Thirty percent of all participants have invalid results on their first assessment. Consequently, 3 out of 10 competitive reports are invalid and not worth the paper used to print them.
- Unlimited Retakes: Our clients are not charged an additional fee when participants who get invalid results retake the Profile.
- Most Comprehensive Assessment Feedback Participant's Reports: A forty to fifty page Report presents detailed information to the participant on their personality, behavior and attitudes. Included in each report are profile charts, trait descriptions, influential traits, both assets and potential concerns, and suggestions for development.
Employee Development & Applicant Selection Program
Enhance the Performance of Your Current Employees and Hire the Very Best Applicant
Winslow Reports™ are the result of extensive research and development initiated in 1968, Winslow Research Institute created a unique behavior assessment and development system for organizations and individuals. The assessments provide employers with information used for hiring, promoting, succession planning, management development, training, motivating, retaining and other employment issues.
The Applicant Selection Programs assist organizations in selecting the best available applicants for any position from entry-level clerk to chief executive officer.
The Employee Development Programs enhance the performance of current employees, by focusing on their behavior and performance in their current position with the organization thereby increasing sales, productivity, and profits and reducing labor turnover.